My Pregnancy Book

in , by dorsett pink, September 20, 2014
Once i knew that myself preggy, i straight away drove my car to MPH Alamanda to find pregnancy's book which could be my ultimate guidance. For me as a "fuzzy" person, it was not easy as makan kacang to look for it. Of cause i want something worth it, worth it for money as well as for knowledge it serve.

And at the end, i found out this magnificent book that really worth for every single penny i spent. This book does help me a lot to give me knowledge, info and everything i need to know about pregnancy and labour as well as it give you direction on baby's development after entering his/her new world.

Alhamdulillah, i was not regret and its highly recommended. I can truly say that this is "A-MUST-HAVE-STUFF" for your lovely pregnancy. =))


 Book's tittle "Pregnancy : Your Questions Answered". Written by Dr.Christoph Lees (O&G consultant at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge) & Ms.Graine McCartan (General nurse & Midwife/Bidan in London). Cost about RM 81.60.


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Dorsett Pink · EDITED BY MOMMY'S DIARY OF LIFE